These specifications only apply if you need the eBMS Platform hosted on your server behind your ‘Firewall’.
There are three options:
- You want eBMS to host your solution securely on our server within the eBMS Data center, in which case please contact us for more information.
- We can install quickly and affordably over a Remote Desktop, or VNC connection
- We can install onsite at a moderate hourly fee
- CPU: x64, 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4GB
- OS: Windows Server 2008+
- Storage: 20 GB HDD space. The software itself takes 200MB, allowing for Windows Server and typical basic usage over a 1 year period
Operating System Requirements
The eBMS Platform is supported running on Windows Server 2008 (including R2).
IIS7 (Detailed list of required features below)
- Static Content
- Default Document
- .NET Extensibility
- ISAPI Extensions
- ISAPI Filters
- HTTP Logging
- Request Monitor
- Request Filtering
- IIS Management Console
- IIS Management Scripts and Tools
- Management Service
.NET Framework 3.5. (4.0 for next iteration).
Remote desktop (Optional, for lower maintenance costs).
Additional Software (to be installed by eBMS)
One of the following database packages:
- PostgreSQL 9.0x (installed, managed and supported by eBMS)
- EnterpriseDB PostgreSQL Plus
- Support for other databases coming soon: (Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle 11g currently in the works)
The amazing Graphviz graph generation tool is used in several places in our product to produce diagrams depicting relationships between entities.
The eBMS Platform Application is built on the ASP.NET 3.5 (soon 4.0), and will be deployed into IIS7 of the production server.
The eBMS Platform Resident Application provides scheduling and cleanup services for the platform, and will be installed as a service on the production server.
Standard eBMS support for eBMS software and PostgreSQL database package available on an as-available basis. We recommend taking out one of our available service level agreements.
Backup and Disaster Recovery
We do not provide a comprehensive backup solution in-house. We are experienced in setting up automated backups in differing IT environments. We are delighed to package server monitoring and Disaster Recovery into our proposals, to be provided by our partners at Server Sentry.