eBMS makes life at work easier, productive and more valuable for employees, managers and department heads.
Are you having problems with Processes, People and Control? eBMS is here to help organisations to automate management processes in an affordable and effective way. You might have a number of ‘unstructured’ or ‘informal’ processes which reside in paper or spreadsheet-based systems. Or you may even have an old legacy system which is too expensive to upgrade and are looking for an alternative solution. Whatever is your problem, eBMS uses a highly flexible and innovative web-based software (The eBMS Platform) to automate these processes.
Safety Management (OHS) System
Customer Relatinships (CRM)
Customer Complaint System
Such processes require an easy and accurate capturing of data along with a solution that will drive desired outcome, cut out waste, save time, and eliminate frustration; thus, allowing you to make faster decisions.
Tailored Form Templates
Automated Emails and Reminders
Capture Data Externally
Secure With Audit Trail
Latest News for the eBMS Platform
eBMS have just released a new video explaining the benefits of our HR Management Software. Find out how you can do so much more than just salaries & wages and explore the rich features of this time-saving and productivity enhancing system.
Recently, Bert Myburgh, our managing director, and David Guest, Business Coach, Consultant and Mentor, held a webinar on how to automate business processes in a given organisation. We now present it on eBMS.com.au for your convenience and information!
eBMS have just released a new video explaining how our Procurement solution can help your business gain better contract management, standardise procedures across your organisation, gain comprehensive reporting, improve compliance and governance issues, and most importantly, to focus on running your business.
What you can gain from turning your data into ‘real time’ management information
Research has ranked the following advantages:
1st – More accurate business insights
2nd – Segmentation of customer base
3rd – Identifying sales and maket opportunities
4th – Automated decisions for real-time processes
5th – Detection of fraud
6th – Quantification of risks
7th – Better planning and forecasting
8th – Identifying cost drivers
Source: TDWI Research 2012
Don’t be ‘data trapped’ by
- Spreadsheet Overleads: How difficult is it for you to keep managing your data in spreadsheets?
- Old Legacy Systems: Are your systems keeping in-step with your changing management needs?
- C-Drive Technology: Not maximising the flexibility & advantage of the web for your organisation
Tip of the day
To turn data correctly into management information, your organisation should make data available:
- in real time: Using the latest web browser database technology
- in context: Customisation, Workflow, Sign-Offs, Reminders, etc
- on demand: Any where, any device, any time
- While ensuring that it is seamless, secure, and efficient
eBMS enables you to
- Report on all your information
- Empower people in all roles to explore and interact with the right information
- Optimize all types of decisions using insights based on analytics & automated processing
- Provide insights from all perspectives and time horizons
- Improve & drive business outcomes
- Shape data capturing around your ever changing needs
For the last 6 months, Direct Appliance rentals have been using a highly tailored Rental Management Solution on the eBMS Platform. Even though eBMS have never had a customer with these specific needs, our playdough-like platform was more than up to the task for their needs. Here is their testimonial:
We couldn’t be happier both with our new system and with the support and hard work of eBMS. Throughout the process, we found them to be extremely helpful and responsive, easy to communicate with, and supportive of our end vision.
We have been using the new system now for over 6 months and eBMS have always been more than happy to make little adjustments along the way to make our solution even more tailored and easy to use.
They have bent over backwards to deliver a unique solution to us within a certain timeframe and we have no hesitancy in recommending them to any small to medium enterprise.
We are also very happy for people to call us for a verbal recommendation on behalf of the wonderful team of techs at eBMS.
For Contract & Compliance Management, Occupational Health & Safety, Human Resources, and anything else under the sun!
One of the most important features of the eBMS platform is its BI tools. Combined with process automation, these tools allow your business to involve a lot less “manual labour” and a lot more “strategic decisions”.
New features of our web based BI tools are:
- The look and feel of the charts has been improved, transforming our 2D pie charts into 3D charts. Just hover above the charts to read all the details and feel the difference! They also read much better when you print them.
- To prevent you from losing data, we have introduced a new feature which makes you aware of all unsaved changes when you try to close your window. A pop up window appears the moment you try to navigate from the page. Navigation lock also allows you to significantly reduce the amount of opened windows while working on your platform.
- eBMS platform is available for both desktop and mobile users. The login button is now split into two buttons making it easier to access the platform on the preferred device.
Spreadsheets cost your HR department time – time which is spent on the digital equivalent of repetitive manual labor – your staff are worth more than that! Added to this is the fact that spreadsheets are not secure or reliable – a security breach or inaccurate data can subject you to litigation costing hundreds of thousands of dollars if an employee sue or one of your clients are “hung our to dry” due to incidents resulting from neglected records.
The eBMS HR management system can cut your HR administration costs by up to 16 hours per week – imagine what else your department could accomplish with all that new time – improving hiring practices, training your staff, managing their performance?
What are spreadsheets costing you?
About 16 hours per week, (ie. about $560) per employee!
When an organisation reaches ten employees, multiple locations, remote employees, or has more than the average amount of data tracking needs (certifications, compliance, audits, controles, risks, etc), – tracking and analyzing data from multiple sources overwhelms the functionality of spreadsheets. Your highly trained and valued staff then have to compensate with their time, spending up to 60% doing more spreadsheet or paper work instead of value-added activities.
Type of Systems
- OH&S Incidents & Accidents
- Contracts & Contractors
- Risk & Compliance
- Qaulity Control
- Customer Service
- ..your own Tailored Solution
Type of Benefits
- Affordable Process Automation
- Flexible Reporting & Dashboards
- Automated Reminders & Notifications
- Effective Workflow
- Easy to integrate
- Audit trail, Governance & Sign-Offs
Download the following Case Studies relating to our work done with Regional and City Councils within Victoria.