We’ve been successful with winning the tender to supply Wodonga City Council with an integrated procurement solution. Based on the following:
- Our system technology will successfully integrate with Technology One (their financial system). The eBMS Platform can integrate with a wide variety of financial systems including Computron.
- We offer unprecedented customisation options to best fit their specific and local needs (e.g. workflow, data capturing, sign-offs, reminders, audit trail, reporting, etc)
- Our Tender & Contract Management System (TCMS) offer includes:
- Quotation &Tender Initiation / Approval
- eTender Box (Optional – not part of the current Wodonga Project)
- Evaluation & Contract Establishment
- Contract Management which include a comprehensive extension of the following sub modules:
- Risk Management
- eBMS also offered them a comprehensive ‘Vendor Management System’ which includes the latest Victorian Local Procurement Categories Codes (VLGCC). The purpose of the Vendor Management System is to:
- Manage the application process to be listed as a Pre-Approved Vendor
- Manage ongoing compliance once a vendor has been pre-approved
- Offer a search portal for council staff to easily search and locate a pre-approved vendor
- Integrate it with the TCMS
- In addition, Wodonga also invested in an eBMS’ stand-alone OHS & Risk Management System which will both be integrated with the TCMS. This is a great example on how the eBMS Platform can scale up to automate spreadsheet type registers or legacy systems in an affordable way within your organisation.
For the last 6 months, Direct Appliance rentals have been using a highly tailored Rental Management Solution on the eBMS Platform. Even though eBMS have never had a customer with these specific needs, our playdough-like platform was more than up to the task for their needs. Here is their testimonial:
We couldn’t be happier both with our new system and with the support and hard work of eBMS. Throughout the process, we found them to be extremely helpful and responsive, easy to communicate with, and supportive of our end vision.
We have been using the new system now for over 6 months and eBMS have always been more than happy to make little adjustments along the way to make our solution even more tailored and easy to use.
They have bent over backwards to deliver a unique solution to us within a certain timeframe and we have no hesitancy in recommending them to any small to medium enterprise.
We are also very happy for people to call us for a verbal recommendation on behalf of the wonderful team of techs at eBMS.
A few months ago, eBMS provided Macedon Ranges Shire Council with a Contract Management System on the eBMS Platform. Here is their testimonial:
Download the following Case Studies relating to our work done with Regional and City Councils within Victoria.
Did you know that AMCOR use the eBMS platform for their Quality Assurance and Control System?
Did you know that Frankston City Council uses eBMS for their Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management System? Says Troy Henson, Principal OHS Consultant at Frankston City Council –