Supplier Relationship Management
eBMS Australia takes a complete lifecycle approach to Supplier Relationship Management (SRM). The system considers each stage of the supplier management process from the initial vendor registration and setup to ongoing supplier performance management and implementing corrective/preventative actions while measuring the success of those actions.
- Register and categorise suppliers by company name, supplier number, performance rating, etc.
- Schedule, notify and archive all supplier evaluation activities and results
- Implement a consistent supplier rating program that can be used organisation wide
- Manage all returns and outstanding claims
- Specify target investigation dates or target response dates and manage all investigations related data
- Implement corrective actions and measure their effectiveness over time
- Report on root causes, corrective actions and authorized claim amounts
- Improved control: streamline all supplier management processes under a single universal tool
- Improved reporting: view all supplier-related data through real-time reports and corporate dashboards
- Enhanced performance management: consolidate all supplier metrics into a single, organization-wide database
- Better collaboration: ensure all supplier-related tasks are assigned, tracked, and completed
- Improved control: report supplier non-conformances, take corrective actions, and rate supplier performance to identify top performing/underachieving suppliers
- Maintain a high standard: link all related supplier non-conformance reports and subsequent corrective and preventative actions
Request a Demo
To request a demo from eBMS, please fill out the form below with your contact details, and we will provide you a demo of the eBMS platform so you can see for yourself the potential it has for streamlining your business processes.