Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management System
eBMS Australia’s Occupational Health and Safety Management System allows organisations to record, track, investigate and report OHS related incidents, accidents and injuries. It provides visibility into organisation-wide safety performance, facilitates accurate root cause analysis and drives completion of corrective and preventative adjustments to OHS policy.
- Input and track all safety incidents across your organisation through one centralized online portal
- Choose from standard reporting forms or customize fields and dropdowns to build an incident reporting form unique to your organisation’s needs
- Manage and track the entire safety incident life cycle: Incident Reporting > Response > Investigation > Corrective Action > Tracking > Summary Report
- View real-time data through customizable dashboards which provide instant access to safety incident metrics from across your organisation
- Incident reporting forms trigger automatic, escalating follow-up emails to employees and their managers responsible for corrective actions ensuring prompt resolution
- Standardized safety incident reporting process
- Gain transparency into safety performance to clearly identify and analyse trends and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Spend less time on administrative tasks
Recently, Bert Myburgh, our managing director, and David Guest, Business Coach, Consultant and Mentor, held a webinar on how to automate business processes in a given organisation. We now present it on eBMS.com.au for your convenience and information!
Download the following Case Studies relating to our work done with Regional and City Councils within Victoria.
Did you know that Frankston City Council uses eBMS for their Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management System? Says Troy Henson, Principal OHS Consultant at Frankston City Council –
If you represent a local council and would like more information on our incredibly efficient and powerful OHS Workcover Management System, you are cordially invited to take a look at our PDF presentation!
OHS incident reporting & Workcover Claim Management System
- Assist with risk reduction and statutory compliance;
- Time and resource efficient data entry and management;
- Access to real time data and information;
- Reflect compliance with relevant standards and legislation;
- Improve knowledge sharing;
- Improve effectiveness of management practices;
- Ensures outstanding actions for incidents/injuries and WorkCover claims are flagged and closed out;
- Provides report listing and statistical analysis, including graphing capabilities; and
- Ability to track payments and medical expenses.
We offer an affordable OHS Management & Return to Work Case Management Solution, tailored towards the needs of local councils.
Improved “Case Management” of all work injuries and compensation claims
eBMS makes it easy for you to manage your Return to Work / Workcover cases. 100% customisable to best fit the way you would like to work – we want to work with you, not have you work around us.
eBMS’s OHS and Workcover system has many amazing features to help you track, manage and respond to more efficiently your incidents and hazards. Here are some of them -
Easy for staff to report an OHS Incident or Hazard
The eBMS Platform’s OHS Management System makes it easy for staff to report an incident or hazard. When a user goes to report an incident or hazard, they will receive a list of potential hazards. All your staff will need to do is select the type of incident or hazard from the list and a customized form related to that type of incident will open for them. It’s another way our simple and powerful platform can automate your business processes, making sure you achieve 100% compliance and there are no organisational black holes.
eBMS OHS Management system on the eBMS Platform – Change or enhance any of these features to fit your requirements
|System Features||Description & Outcomes|