Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
An IT Customer Relationship Management System – so you can track your most important asset – your customers!
eBMS Australia’s web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System can be customized to address all your customer management needs and enable to capture, track and analyse customers’ records in a unique system solution that best fits the culture, strategy and procedures of your sales department.
Good news is that we offer you the best of two worlds by combining our 100% customized Customer Relationship Managment(CRM) system with the web’s most popular and best rated email marketing application, MailChimp. It operates as your own personal web-based publishing platform to gain the maximum out of your social media and email marketing. The integration tool which eBMS has created will keep track of who opt-in or opt-out. This powerful combination will assist you to have a more targeted approach towards marketing efforts.
- CRM report services – easily categorised and access customer details such as name, contact number, address, etc.
- Quick search and reference capability to find records
- Schedule and assign follow-up actions based on your account management needs
- Follow-up actions are delegated via email notifications
- Easy to customise fields to capture various clients’ data
- Capturing relevant data for communication, opportunities and proposals
- Set KPIs to ensure that client service standards are upheld
- All client information available in one place
- Integration with MailChimp, email marketing
- A logical flow to ‘pipeline manage’ prospects into key clients
- Become a highly organized sales department
- Identify opportunities more effectively and turn them into proposals
- Ensure greater continuity and consistency with account management activities
- Customer segmentation
- Increased transparency and management understanding of sales and pipeline activities
Recently, Bert Myburgh, our managing director, and David Guest, Business Coach, Consultant and Mentor, held a webinar on how to automate business processes in a given organisation. We now present it on eBMS.com.au for your convenience and information!