eBMS makes life at work easier, productive and more valuable for employees, managers and department heads.
Since its inception in 1999, eBMS has helped a number of high profile organisations & departments within the private and public sector to automate their processes. These type of organisations can waste precious resources and funds by attempting the automation of decision and reporting through the use of spreadsheets, paper forms or outdated & complicated databases. This approach can contribute to more disorganised processes, limited reporting and insufficient collaboration. Most of all, it keeps people trapped behind spreadsheets for hours with limited transparency and no audit trail.
eBMS offers the following key capabilities:
- Methodology: Process Improvement & Change Management towards & during Automation.
- Technology: The eBMS Platform which is a highly intelligent and flexible database using open source code (which makes it more affordable). We also offer deep skills in MS Excel and VBA programming. These solutions can either be hosted on our server within our secure Data Centre, or it can be hosted on your server behind your fire wall.
- Integration: The eBMS Platform cooperates with your organization’s existing processes i.e. they can “talk” to each other.
- Subject Matter Experts: We are in close association with various subject matter experts to ensure that the data capturing and reporting of our systems comply with best practises. This includes OHS, Risk & Compliance, Environmental, HR, etc.
- Outsourced IT Services: We are in close alliance with a highly competent and professional IT Company called Biz-Enet who specialises in Server Maintenance, Network and IT Continuity Planning.