The approach of eBMS is different to most software developers. We pride ourselves on firstly being business professionals who take a highly pragmatic approach to developing software.
The first step in our process is our professionally conducted interviews and workshops in order to understand your needs. We then document it all and obtain sign off from you before software developers begin building your solution. This process allows our developers to build a system that clearly reflects your wants and needs and exceeds your expectations.
eBMS have consistently worked with some of Australia’s top companies and local governments. We acquire work due to our unique approach of fitting software to an organisation’s business needs and process. Our software solutions do not require businesses to reshape themselves to make the software work efficiently.
eBMS offers the following key capabilities:
- Methodology: Process Improvement & Change Management towards & during Automation.
- Technology: The eBMS Platform – a highly intelligent and flexible database which uses an open source code (which makes it more affordable). We also offer deep skills in MS Excel and VBA programming. These solutions can either be hosted on our server within our secure Data Centre or it can be hosted on your server behind your fire wall.
- Integration: The eBMS Platform cooperates with your organisation’s existing processes, i.e. they can “talk” to each other.
- Subject Matter Experts: We are in close association with various subject matter experts to ensure that the data capturing and reporting of our systems comply with best practices. This includes OHS, Risk & Compliance, Environmental, HR, etc.
- Outsourced IT Services: We are in close alliance with a highly competent and professional IT Company called Biz-Enet who specialises in Server Maintenance, Network and IT Continuity Planning.
eBMS’s core principle is “if we can laugh together, we can work together”. This value has shaped the eBMS identity and culture over many projects.
Feedback sessions and our clients’ testimonials have shown how this approach have contributed to a creative, positive, flexible,”open to change” atmosphere and attitude. Such a working environment contributes to a very successful outcome of our projects.
We are passionate about delivering outcomes which “WOW” clients – and happy to say that this has become our track record as we go ” that extra mile” with our service efforts.
We see our eBMS culture as an important contributor for a successful delivery of our clients’ projects. Having the right “can do” attitude from our staff makes a big difference to our clients’ engagement.
How do we work together?
The achievement of deadlines, time-frames and desired project outcomes also depends on our collaboration skills and how well we are organised as a design team.
Experience has taught us that a mixture of the following brings the best results in our effort to meet clients’ requirements and expectations:
Efficient Communication Activities
- Interactive and professional sessions to gain maximum input from clients
- Use of various technologies, e.g. Skype, WebEx, etc.
- Use of various techniques to achieve objectives during our workshops
Action Management System built on the eBMS Platform
We use our own Action Management system within the eBMS platform. It gives your project members a unique opportunity to learn the eBMS platform from day one. The Action Management System will ‘case manage’ each task and milestone with the necessary workflow and automated reminders and communication to ensure that there is a maximum collaboration during a project.
We have a rigorous in-house development methodology which we follow in order to ensure that all customised requirements are programmed correctly and tested well ahead. We have also configured the eBMS platform to enforce quality standards and development compliance while the design and development work is performed.